COO / Principal
When you’re under pressure, you’ll want the Crisis Coach in your corner.
Jennifer Hellman is a sought-after expert in reputation management, crisis consulting and preparedness, media relations, and strategic communications. She has two decades of experience helping clients navigate difficult situations, serving as a trusted, behind-the-scenes advisor on many high-profile stories and issues.
As Goff Public's lead media trainer and spokesperson coach, Jennifer has trained thousands of business and community leaders on how to work with the media and deliver effective and authentic messages. She is regularly asked to give presentations to share her communications expertise, and her no-nonsense, practical advice has been published locally and nationally.
Goff Public’s clients benefit from Jennifer’s experience and connections across diverse industries. She regularly advises colleges and universities, tribal governments and casinos, nonprofit organizations, and businesses in the construction, transportation, energy and hospitality sectors.
Jennifer is active in the business and civic community, serving on the Board of Regents at St. Olaf College and on the boards of the Minnesota Chamber and Saint Paul Area Chamber of Commerce. When Jennifer isn’t running the Goff Public office, she is running her two boys to sports practices and music lessons or spending time with her family at their cabin in western Wisconsin.
Joined Goff Public: 1998
Alma Mater: St. Olaf College
Conversation Starters: Lake Superior, cabin life, Doodle dogs
- St. Olaf College, board of regents (2018-present)
- Minnesota Chamber of Commerce Business Services Board, board of directors member (2018-2019)
- Minnesota Chamber of Commerce, board member (2013-present)
- Saint Paul Area Chamber of Commerce, board member (2017-present)
- Saint Paul Area Chamber of Commerce Charitable Foundation,
board member (2011-2017), chair (2017)
- Greater Twin Cities Youth Symphonies, former board member
- Leadership Minnesota, Minnesota Chamber of Commerce, Class of 2009-2010
- Leadership Saint Paul, Saint Paul Area Chamber of Commerce, Class of 2008
- Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal Woman to Watch (2012)
- Northern Star Council Sturgeon Award (2014)