Director, Public Relations
Areas of Expertise: Crisis and Issues Management, Public Relations, Community Engagement
Allison crafts campaigns centered on purpose and people.
Leveraging her broad communications expertise, Allison develops integrated campaigns aligned with each client’s mission and goals. She identifies the messages and tactics that matter most to every project, whether launching new services, fostering public engagement or navigating a crisis. In a world increasingly driven by AI and algorithms, she helps clients build powerful narratives oriented toward the people consuming each story.
A values-driven communicator, Allison is committed to making messages accessible and equitable for all audiences.
Prior to joining Goff Public, Allison served in communications leadership roles at the Metropolitan Airports Commission and Ramsey County, directing strategy for major infrastructure projects, voter services, employee initiatives and a wide array of public programs. She began her communications career at an independent public relations agency in Atlanta.
Allison resides north of Saint Paul with her husband and two fur babies: a beagle/dachshund mix and a grey tabby cat. You can often find her running local trails, trying new baking recipes or getting lost in a book.
Joined Goff Public: 2023
Alma Mater: Ripon College
- Travel destinations
- Nail polish
- Tennessee Williams plays
- Minnesota Association of Government Communicators, Northern Lights Award: Special Event (2022)
- Minnesota Association of Government Communicators, Northern Lights Award: Public Information Project (2015, 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021)
- Saint Paul Area Chamber of Commerce, Leaders in Local Government Award: Ramsey County Communications & Public Relations (2019)
- Minnesota Association of Government Communicators, Northern Lights Award: Website Redesign (2016 and 2017)
- Minnesota Association of Government Communicators, Northern Lights Award: Visual Design (2015)