Director, Public Relations
Areas of Expertise: Crisis and Issues Management, Community Engagement, Public Relations, Training and Coaching
Rely on Ashley for sound strategy and real results.
Launching a new initiative? Preparing new leaders? Managing a crisis? Look to Ashley for expert advice and thoughtful strategy. No matter the industry, Ashley acts as a trusted advisor for organizations and leaders alike.
In her time at Goff Public, Ashley has led companies through important transitions; built advocacy campaigns for critical issues at the state Capitol; managed community engagement efforts for complex transportation and development projects; and raised the profile of many organizations through smart media relations and communications strategy. As a member of Goff Public’s media training and crisis communications teams, she regularly helps clients prepare for and navigate challenging situations and emerging issues.
Prior to Goff Public, Ashley spent years in the office of former Saint Paul Mayor Chris Coleman, serving as press secretary and then as senior communications advisor. She started her career in corporate communications at a local Fortune 500 company.
As a proud Saint Paul resident, Ashley loves to spend time with her husband Joe and their pup Zeke at the great parks, patios, and events right in their own backyard.
Joined Goff Public: 2018
Alma Mater: University of Minnesota’s Hubbard School of Journalism
- Saint Dinette’s Instagram
- Anything sci-fi
- Saint Paul Neighborhood Network (SPNN) board member, governance committee member (2021-present)
- Minnesota Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) chapter member, Diversity & Inclusion committee member (2021-present)
- University of Minnesota’s Hubbard School of Journalism Alumni Mentor Program, mentor
- Minnesota Chamber of Commerce Leaders Lab, Class of 2021
- Saint Paul Emerging Leaders Academy, Class of 2016