CFO / COO Principal
Areas of Expertise: Public Relations, Public Affairs
Turn to Heidi for expert strategy and superior project management for your most complex public relations campaigns.
For more than 25 years, she has expertly managed multi-faceted public relations campaigns, built successful advocacy programs from the ground up and helped connect clients with the people who matter most to them. Heidi’s sound judgment and deep experience in reputation management and public affairs helps clients grow and improve their businesses.
Clients regularly acknowledge Heidi’s knack for translating complex projects into actionable tasks that help them build value and make an impact. From major permitting projects to diverse coalitions in industries ranging from health care to mining, Heidi’s long-term vision and ability to effectively manage budgets and resources are indispensable.
In addition, as Chief Financial Officer, Chief Operating Officer and one of the principals of the firm, she helps develop the company’s strategic direction, oversees its finances and determines fiscal strategies.
Heidi enjoys outdoor patio dining, traveling with her family and baking her favorite family recipes – often with Boomer the French Brittany at her side.
Joined Goff Public: 1996
Alma Mater: University of Minnesota
- North Dakota
- Minnesota Chamber of Commerce, board member (2023-present)
- Minneapolis Regional Chamber of Commerce, board member (2020-present)
- American Lung Association of Minnesota, board member (2012-2021), chair (2019-2021)
- American Lung Association of the Upper Midwest, board member (2015-2021)
- Citizen’s League, board member (2013-2018), chair (2015)
- Leadership Twin Cities, Minneapolis Regional Chamber of Commerce, Class of 2018-2019
- Leadership Minnesota, Minnesota Chamber of Commerce, Class of 2011-2012
- Leadership Saint Paul, Saint Paul Area Chamber, Class of 2009
- Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal, 2023 CFO of the Year
- Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal, Women in Business Honoree (2019)