Goff Public, a top-ranked, full-service communications agency based in Saint Paul, seeks a motivated self-starter to join our firm as a digital communications specialist.
About the position
As a digital communications specialist, you’ll play a critical role in planning, executing and optimizing digital communications for our diverse client base.
You will be responsible for managing digital platforms including social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.), emails (Constant Contact, Mailchimp, Outlook, etc.), websites, paid digital ads and more.
This position includes a variety of digital tasks, where you will work with multiple teams. Each day is unique, but some of what this job entails includes:
- Developing and strategizing digital communications campaigns.
- Creating compelling and engaging content purposely optimized for each digital platform.
- Executing technical tasks across digital platforms.
- Analyzing data to track campaign progress and success, identifying opportunities to inform future strategies.
- Researching and sharing digital trends and industry background.
- Monitoring and analyzing social media platforms for clients.
- Managing deadlines and working within account teams to contribute ideas and execute tasks.
Strong candidates may exhibit some or all of the following traits and skillsets:
- Experience managing social media accounts and email campaigns, including developing content and reporting
- Basic knowledge of digital ecosystems, websites and user experience
- Excellent writing and editing skills with the ability to apply digital best practices to existing messaging
- Strong interpersonal skills – collaborative, confident, friendly and poised
- Ability to multitask, lead and support projects simultaneously and meet deadlines daily
- Proactive, hardworking and detail-oriented
- Ethical, honest and good personal judgment
- Not afraid to ask questions
- Fast learner
- Ability to thrive in a fluid and collaborative environment
Candidates must have 1-3 years of experience in digital marketing or digital communications.
If you think you’d be great in this role, please send us a cover letter that tells us who you are and how your experience, skills and personality may be the next great addition to Goff Public, along with your resume. All materials must be emailed directly to Sue Kuncio at email@example.com by Monday, June 26.
Goff Public welcomes candidates with diverse backgrounds to apply. We believe a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture is fundamental to our success and provides employees the best opportunities to grow professionally and provide their highest value to clients and each other.
About Goff Public
Goff Public is a highly respected public relations and public affairs firm offering seamlessly integrated media relations, lobbying, advocacy, crisis communications, community engagement, training and digital creative services to help our clients reach the audiences who matter most.
Based in downtown Saint Paul, Goff Public has been in business since 1966. Our company culture is built on teamwork, authenticity and creativity. We love our clients, our industry and working with each other. We work hard and we’re not afraid of new challenges. At Goff, you will be tasked with producing the highest quality work while serving multiple clients with daily deadlines. You will grow your skillset and be exposed to a wide array of clients, industries and professional opportunities.
We offer medical, dental, 401K, a generous PTO package, family leave, and more. Additional benefits include free parking or public transit reimbursement and a fully stocked kitchen. Goff Public has a hybrid work model, with employees working remotely on Mondays and Fridays, and in the office Tuesdays through Thursdays. Goff Public is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity employer.
We are passionate about and invested in our work, our clients and our communities. We provide employees opportunities to grow professionally and provide their highest value to clients and each other. We strive to include diverse ideas, points of view, identities, backgrounds, abilities and experiences in all that we do. We act with integrity and value honesty, candor, accountability and collaboration.