Account Manager, Government Relations
Areas of Expertise: Public Affairs
Andrew knows the ins and outs of the Minnesota Legislature.
His clear understanding of the impacts of public policy and knack for predicting the legislative process helps clients realize their objectives at the Capitol. As a former caucus staffer, Andrew’s strong connections help him get the job done. He is a versatile member of our public affairs practice, immersed in a variety of business issues at the Legislature including education, banking and finance, tax, environment, medical supply and more.
In his previous role with the Minnesota House Republican Caucus, Andrew researched Minnesota tax policy and worked as an administrator to the House Education Innovation Policy Committee. In 2017, he was part of the team that helped reform Minnesota’s teacher licensure system. Andrew also served as field director on former Congressman Erik Paulsen’s 2014 reelection campaign, served as chairman of the Minnesota College Republicans, and worked for the House Republican Campaign Committee and Republican Party of Minnesota.
Originally from southern Minnesota, Andrew enjoys spending time with friends and family, running, reading and watching NFL football.
Joined Goff Public: 2018
Alma Mater: University of St. Thomas
- Fantasy football
- Craft breweries
- Personal finance
- Dakota Regional Chamber of Commerce Public Affairs Committee, member (2020-present)
- Eagan Lions Club, president (2020-present), member (2018-present)
- University of St. Thomas, alumni mentor (2018-present)
- Dakota County Regional Chamber of Commerce Emerging Leader of the Year (2022)
- Minnesota Association of Career and Technical Administrators, Partner Award for contributions toward reforming Minnesota’s teacher licensure system (2017)