Sara is a persuasive, sophisticated communicator.
She combines her deep knowledge of traditional media strategies with emerging and new techniques to help clients build comprehensive communications plans. Sara is also a key member of Goff Public’s media training and crisis communications teams.
A passionate advocate for her community, Sara has worked with local governments and on economic development projects across the Twin Cities for nearly a decade – including CHS Field, Palace Theater, Rice Creek Commons and Higher Ground. Her experience also includes extensive work with local and tribal governments, philanthropy, health care, and higher education institutions. The common thread through all of Sara’s work is a particular focus on helping citizens better understand and connect with their community and their government.
Sara is an avid marathoner who also loves hiking, exploring the North Shore and sipping local brews on any patio she can find. Her love for Saint Paul has grown even stronger after purchasing her first home in the city.
Joined Goff Public: 2009
Alma Mater: St. Olaf College
Conversation Starters: Minnesota State Parks, Um Yah Yah, World War II history
- Saint Paul Area Chamber of Commerce Charitable Foundation Board (2018-present)
- Leadership Minnesota, Minnesota Chamber of Commerce (2017-2018)
- Leader’s Lab, Minnesota Chamber of Commerce (2016-2017)
- Neighborhood House Revel with a Cause Committee (2016-present)
- Saint Paul Area Chamber of Commerce Leadership Saint Paul Curriculum Committee (2012-2016), chair (2015), past chair (2016)
- Leadership Saint Paul, Saint Paul Area Chamber of Commerce, Class of 2012
- Saint Paul Area Chamber of Commerce, Emerging Volunteer of the Year (2016)
- Minnesota Association of Government Communicators, Northern Lights Award (2016)
- Advertising Federation of Minnesota, 32 Under 32 (2015)
- Minnesota Association of Government Communicators, Northern Lights Award (2015)