Vice President, Government Relations
Elizabeth is one of Minnesota’s most recognizable and influential lobbyists.
Her strong relationships and deep understanding of legislative and regulatory processes were formed after years working as a campaign operative and legislative staffer. Clients rely on Elizabeth’s insider strategy and knowledge and her ability to deliver results, regardless of the political balance in the Legislature.
Elizabeth has successfully advocated for many high-profile issues including groundbreaking legislation that provides compensation for the wrongfully imprisoned, telecommunications reform and consumer protections for seniors from fraudulent financial products. Her experience also includes major wins on funding proposals across numerous committee jurisdictions, from child protection to funding for soil and water projects to student support staff.
Known for her authentic lobbying style and willingness to tackle challenging projects head-on, Elizabeth leads Goff Public’s government relations practice. Her intellectual curiosity, combined with her civic and political experience beginning with the late United States Senator Paul Wellstone’s campaign, make Elizabeth a passionate advocate who clients turn to for insight, strategy and meaningful results.
An Iowa native and Midwestern girl through-and-through, Elizabeth finds joy in spending time with her family, watching college football and playing volleyball.
Joined Goff Public: 2012
Alma Maters: University of Minnesota Humphrey School; University of Michigan Ann Arbor
Conversation Starters: Broadway musicals, hidden diners of America, HIIT at the Dungeon
- ServeMinnesota, board member (2014-present)
- Minnesota Government Relations Council, president (2019), board member (2013-present)
- Humphrey School of Public Affairs, mentor
- Leadership Minnesota, Minnesota Chamber of Commerce, class of 2014-2015
- Minnesota Government Relations Council, Distinguished Service Award (2017)
- Politics in Minnesota, One to Watch (2014)
- Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal, 40 Under Forty (2013)